Date: 15 – 16 SEPTEMBER, 2020 | Tuesday and Wednesday
Event Timing: 10:00 AM to 12:50 PM (WAT) | 12:00 Noon to 2:40 PM (EAT)
Proudly supported by BIM Africa, join the Africa Digital Construction 2020 hosted by Canon Central & North Africa.
With the theme – Future of Construction in Africa, the Webinar will enable AEC professionals to explore BIM and new construction technologies for implementing sustainable methods in their project life-cycles.
KEY SPEAKERS & PANELISTS INCLUDE:
• Engr Mrs Aramide Adeyoye, Special Advisor to the Governor – Works & Infrastructure, Lagos State, Nigeria
• QS M. Abba Tor, FNIQS, President, Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, Nigeria
• Onyema Udeze, Director, BIM Africa, Nigeria
• Vaughan Harris, Director, BIM Institute, South Africa
• George Mokhtar, Director-Technology Business Lead, Turner & Townsend, UK
• Feleke Assefa Habite, Technology Transfer Directorate- A/Director, Ethiopian Construction Management Institute (ECPMI), Ethiopia
To know more about this Webinar and to get all your queries answered, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.